Thursday, May 2, 2013

John Quinlan

Diego Barberi Underwear

I'd love you to all meet JOHN QUINLAN. He is a bodybuilder, model and former wrestler. You've seen him in World Physique and Planet Muscle Magazine. As well as several Romance novels. 

In 2011 he became an official brand ambassador model for the Swiss men's underwear label Diego Barberi Underwear. John is one of the most tattooed guys you will find on a Romance cover, or even on stage for bodybuilding. Currently he is the: 

2013 NPC Vermont Men’s Physique Overall Champion



I can't tell you how proud of him I am! Knowing how hard John has worked to win this, I can't help be happy for him!

Now you can get to know him as well!





















John, what was the reason you got into modeling?

Many people encouraged me to, they said I had a great look for it so I just gave in and went along with

the masses.

Was it easy or does it take a lot of work?


Both. I think one has to have a good foundation to work with to be a model. Good genetics and

physique that has potential to develop into something that sells. It takes some discipline with dieting
and exercise to keep in good condition but I enjoy it, so it really doesn’t feel like work :)

What do you do besides model?


I am a parent of 3 beautiful little children so for the most part I try and be a good dad. I enjoy all the

fun things that everybody else does and I always try and be positive and enjoy life.

That's sweet! A rough, tough man with a heart of gold and who loves children! 

So then, what’s a typical day for you?


I usually get up early and train in the gym to start off my day. After that whatever happens just happens but one thing is for sure, I am always busy with the kids and new projects that are waiting to be done.


Now for a tough one, how does it feel to know that thousands of women are ogling your photos?


I just view myself as John, a regular guy who tries his best at whatever he is doing at the time to be successful. It seems lately I just happened to be successful as a male model so a few bonuses come with it, LOL!


Handsome and modest. I love it.


What went through your mind the first time you saw yourself on a book cover?


I thought it was cool. I could tell my children and grandchildren, “daddy was on the cover of a book.” Most people can’t say that about themselves. I am always truly honored when any writer selects me to be his/her book cover model.


Oh man! What about the erotic books?! Hide your mothers, hide your children!


Ladies, I must warn you, the heat will rise the further down you go... Be prepared! 




What did you really want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a professional baseball player. Growing up in Boston, Massachusetts we are all sports

fanatics here. I was and still am a huge Boston Red Sox fan and Wade Boggs was my childhood idol.
I remember going to Fenway Park and seeing him in person for the first time and he was like a damn
God!

Ladies, give that man a baseball bat!

John, who is the most inspirational person in your life and why?

My late grandfather, Bill Hafner. He was the greatest man I have ever known and showed me from

the time I was a young boy how to act and treat others with respect. The values I still practice today I
learned from him.

He sounds like an amazing man. I can tell you took his advice to heart! I'm sure he would be proud of the man you have become.


If you weren’t modeling, what would you be doing with your life?


I have no idea but it would probably involve some type of physical activity or exercise. Love being

active and youthful :)


What has been your favorite modeling moment so far?

There are too many to name just one but I think the greatest moments have been meeting all the

great people that have been so very supportive of me along the way. Without them, John Quinlan is
nothing. It has really been a team effort with all of the great friends and fans.










See John Hard... at work :)

 



What sort of feedback are you getting from fans? Does it make you blush?

The feedback has been amazing and I am actually overwhelmed the amount of kind words I have

received from so many from around the globe. After you have done some of the crazy things I have
done, nothing really is left to make me blush, LOL!

Oh man, that sounds like a challenge! Not much makes you blush? I'm sure I could think of a few things *wink*


Is your family supportive of this career?


Very much so and I am very lucky. My wife has been very supportive and we work our schedules

around my model career and children. I am very blessed.

She sounds like an amazing woman! 


Let's get a little more personal.. do you have a secret talent?


Sure do but I can’t tell you because then it will no longer be my secret talent :)

*Don't think naughty thoughts, don't think naughty thoughts* Sorry, had to remind myself to behave.


For fun, if you could be the lead in any movie, which would it be?


If I had to say off the top of my head it might be a fighter, bad guy or a demon like character. I will be

on the cover for one of writer Kharisma Rhayne’s Dark Retribution Warrior’s of Malice series books
soon. She used my ‘Angel of Satan’ image which is pure evil and Satan in the human form at its finest.





John, where can fans find and stalk, ehrm, I  mean, follow, you?! :P





http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Quinlan/109918015779005

https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Quinlan/111697608848774
https://www.facebook.com/John.Quinlans.Fan.Page
https://www.facebook.com/therealjohnquinlan
http://twitter.com/#!/JohnJQuinlan
http://www.johnquinlan.org/
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1627814
http://www.johnjosephquinlan.com/
http://www.thejohnquinlanzone.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-quinlan/2b/475/18a
http://voices.yahoo.com/international-fitness-model-john-quinlan-signs-with-11826414.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Quinlan_(wrestler)

Wow! You really do stay busy!


HERE ARE A FEW TITLES AND COMING SOON YOU CAN WATCH FOR JOHN TO BE ON:


CAPTIVE FANTASY BY ANN MAYBURN


FIERCE IN FUR BY CELIA KYLE


JESSICA’S OBSESSION (THE ANTHONY STONE SERIES) BY TAABIA DUPREE



SHIFTING SANDS BY EDEN CONNOR (COMING SOON)

FLAGENTIO’S (BOOK #2 OF THE ANTHONY STONE SERIES) BY TAABIA DUPREE (COMING SOON)
THE BOSS’S PET WHAT SHE WANTS BOOK 5 BY TONYA KINZER (COMING SOON)
DARK RETRIBUTION WARRIOR’S OF MALICE SERIES BY KHARISMA RHAYNE (COMING SOON)

I personally want to thank these authors for putting some real yummy on their covers!






Hotness Unfolded!


















Has your brain gone into overload yet?! Well, make sure you tell John thanks for being with us. Watch out throughout the month as we do more Q&A and get to know more about John Quinlan! 

3 comments:

  1. Revealing interview!
    He has many great looks and an interesting story.
    Thanks, John, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John, enjoyed getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.o wow. Thank you John for sharing a bit of yourself with us >^.^<

    ReplyDelete