Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mr Winter Heat!

Hey fans! I figured I would bring y'all something sexy and tasty to finish out this short month!!!! Are you ready? Can you handle it?

Meet John Quinlan!!

I'm in love with this man!!! He's one of the most down to earth people I know!! 

AND he's super easy on the eyes!




John is a former American bodybuilder and professional wrestler who now works as a fitness model, fashion model, art model, and romance cover model!! 

*Fun fact about John:

Did you know he professionally wrestled? Yep! Alex Bagwell! 
(I remember that! I wasn't always a girlie girl)



John has been invited by the RT Convention's founder, Kathryn Falk, to appear at the 2014 RT Convention in New Orleans, LA in May 2014, where he will make an appearance as an official RT Convention Cover Model.


Authors are welcome to contact John about stock photos! http://www.johnquinlan.org/




John Quinlan is Beckett Taylor in Return to Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia
“As the most tattooed male romance cover model in the world I am honored to have been selected by author Debra Anastasia as character Beckett Taylor in her book, Return to Poughkeepsie. Thank you Debra.”


Stalk John!


He looks good in a suit and even better in just underwear! 

A fierce competitor, versatile model and a great man!

No comments:

Post a Comment