Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wild Rebel, Tequila 10



Wild Rebel, Tequila 10







Tequila 10 is a new series that’s full of paranormal entities. Werewolves, vhampiers, dragons, and a sorcerer are the supernatural realm enforcers. The special operatives work with the government, using their special abilities but also have their own agenda. Special operative monitor the supernatural community, even as they are swept into a whirlwind of love, truths, and untold passions. The supernatural realms are threatened and endangered. Time is running out! The enforcers are desperate to stop the menace.

Rebel, the youngest Vhampier prince, loves his independence, his life, and his women. His Father, the Emperor Vlastimir, has commanded Rebel to stop his wild rebel ways and select a mate, to procreate.





Rebel continues to enjoy his chosen lifestyle until he meets the beautiful, sexy, passionate werewolf, Amber Johnson. Rebel and Amber merge as one, against all odds. Their passion explodes. Their souls bond. Secrets are exposed.



Hello,
I’m P.T. Macias (Patricia), I reside in Sacramento, California with my loving husband, children, and family. I adore my four beautiful grandchildren. I was born and raised in San Jose, California.
I love going on cruises, concerts, white peaches, pistachio ice cream, and margaritas. I’m an avid reader and I love paranormal romance suspense thrillers.
I love writing about drama, suspense, and intrigue. I throw in a dash of love and passion. I'm intrigued with the different types and depths of love. Love is powerful and motivates an individual. I'm fascinated with the physiological, spiritual, and psychological process that love creates. The range and facets of love an individual is capable of feeling is what I strive to illustrate in my stories.
I also love the paranormal genre. I find this genre an exciting challenge and I enjoy writing about the sexy vhampiers, werewolves, dragons, and other entities. My greatest thrill in the paranormal genre is the limitless range of characteristics, powers, and weaknesses available to develop my characters' and entities' realms.
My champions are amazing, strong men. They're intelligent, sexy, and passionate men that love with their entire beings.
The lovely ladies in my stories capture the men's hearts. They're smart, sexy, and full of love. My ladies blossom, mature, and complete my heroes.
Enjoy my signature theme of intense passion, organized crime, and military paranormal mystery thrillers. These series are addictive! They will take you on an incredible journey of love, passion, and surrender! Genre ~ Erotic Romance Paranormal Mysteries Intrigue Suspense Thriller

No comments:

Post a Comment